The Rock is Love: Favorites

Everything I really like in Life, Love, and the Persuit of Happiness...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Firefox Themes

I'm rather discriminating, when it comes to themes, skins, styles, etc. Very. I won't settle for some dorky cartoonish genre. And I hate white text on black, too. I don't like "space-age radio" looks, and I think animal based kiddy-themes are for just that, kids, just like Trix. I decided to bulk up my Firefox with some new themes that would make it look smoother, nicer, whatever. It's not easy finding a good theme! I serfed through about 6 pages (3 different lists) before finally finding 6 that both appealed to me, installed correctly, and are actually usable in the new Firefox 1.5.0.5. Here they are:

Aquatint 1.6.4
geek 0.21
GrayModern 0.7
miniFox 0.7.4
Noia 2.0 (lite) 3.12
Tango Icons 1.4.8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home