The Rock is Love: Favorites

Everything I really like in Life, Love, and the Persuit of Happiness...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Favorite Blogs

Alrighty then... Obviousely, I've just fallen in Love with Laura and Leslie Camacho's Blog! But alas, there ARE others out there, and I'd like to start a sort of "Hall of Fame" for my personal favs. If you'd like yours added to the list, please post it in a comment below, I'll take a look, and if I like it, I'll add it to the official list. Otherwise, I'll either leave your comment "as is" or if I really am offended/put off by your blog, I'll delete the comment as well. Here's the thing: in order to get into this Hall of Fame, your blog HAS to knock my socks off, one way or the other. Just telling me about your grandma's homemade grape-juice won't do it (unless you have a superb way of describing it, of course ;D). So, drum-roll, here are my favs...

Religious/Spiritual/Relatively Clean/Family Friendly:

Camacho.tv
Ogblog.net
Art For Jesus
Amalah.com
Natsuko37 at DA
Words of Agrippa

Um, Less than "Perfect" yet hilarious, adorable, or otherwise just knocked them socks to China:

The Morning News
Dooce
Human Writes (Daniel Evans Personal Site)
Dad Gone Mad

More to come as I get a life and actually bother to explore the internet a tad more on my own time ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home