The Rock is Love: Favorites

Everything I really like in Life, Love, and the Persuit of Happiness...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Oh God, I'm Dying... Of Laughter! Help Me!!!

Human Writes. Read it. From the Bottom up ;)

Regarding the 3rd post from the Bottom: Finally - something I CAN'T do that men can. I have now seen it all. And you know, I'm GLAD to be a woman!!! Here's a link to his personal web site.

Note regarding "Gasp! II" -- LOL, this guy may actually convince me NOT to be a "nun" type after all!!! Sheese - there's nothing like the internet to help me make up my mind whether or not I really even WANT to have sex :p

Note regarding the profanity, the "sewage", and all that other stuff I won't post to this blog... Hey, you know what? That guy's got a right to say whatever the "junk" (that's Erik's word) he feels like ;p I don't agree with it yet I have to admit, it's very well put, and, well, the guy's honest and funny. What more could anyone ask of him than that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home