The Rock is Love: Favorites

Everything I really like in Life, Love, and the Persuit of Happiness...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

So Delicious

Hey, if you ever wonder what to get me and can't think of anything, and if you HATE SOY/TOFU, please fill this out with your own information, click the checkbox that gives you a free coupon, then give me the coupon as a gift ;) If your really feeling generous (and have a couple extra minutes), on the "thank you" page, there's a link that asks you to answer an 11 question survey and gives you 5 more coupons for your trouble. I'd like those too :p

What's it for? TurtleMountain makes Dairy Free Soy Based "ice creams" that I LOVE, and the coupons are for $1.00 off each purchase. These "ice creams" are low in fat, carbs, and have at least a little bit of protein. They sure are great tasting and healthier than the other non-dairy "ice creams" on the market.

Thanks ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home